Blloc Ratio is one of leading productivity and time management launchers on Android. Offering premium UX and power tools to help you super-power your phone.
Did you start coding Android Apps and looking for an environment to learn, code and grow? Do you want to apply your coding skills on a live environment? Do you want to learn how to manage updates and release cycles for thousands of users?
We are looking for a talented hands on developer who is eager to learn and motivated to code.
Prior experience / hands on developing at last one Android app is a must.
You will work right away on a live project, contribute and launch within a week of starting with us. You will work alongside a very young, active and experienced team of android devs and top notch designers.
Internship minimum is 3 months and maximum 9 months. Conversion to full-time position on good review.
- Hands on experience with Java + a hobby / real Android App
- Good understanding of OO.
- Current in Java
- Know what Git is.
- eager to learn / improve code.
- Work on a live product used by hundreds of thousand active users right away.
- Competitive Salary (this is a PAID internship)
- Flexible working hours focus on milestones over time.
- Paid healthy cooked lunch. (After COVID)
- Exciting tech problem that evolves and challenges your creativity and intellect daily.
- Very few meetings. Productive work environment
- Autonomy, we praise a hackers meet Product people culture, you get the freedom to autonomously work with your users directly as a product owner.
- Fun and humble group of Devs to work with and learn from
- Cozy office in Mitte, at the heart of startups
- Mac laptop
- Stock options
- Paid Team surfing trips.