Sick of your corporate job? Want your own business, but have no idea nor a team? Look no further! We are looking for a driven, open-minded, down-to-earth full stack and/or ML ninja as a Co-Founder: starting asap, full time, in Berlin.
Our vision is to combine Artificial Intelligence with distributed Human Intelligence to create a powerful Hybrid of both worlds – a Cyber Physical Human System. With this system, we enable AI companies to eliminate their false-positive rate and ultimately increase their productivity in real time – without having to re-train their systems. First vertical is the elimination of false-alarms for IoT cameras and drastic reduction of the cost of labor-intensive monitoring centers. We have an MVP, the business model is mature and potential PoC candidates are available.
Currently, we are applying to the Bosch Startup Program in Berlin, which will start in October 2020. If successful, we will get a mentorship and a stipend for 6 months. We need you as soon as possible (latest September) and we need you in Berlin. A sublet apartment (16 months) is available, if necessary! Founding costs, but also equity will be shared.
- Co-Lead product development with the other 2 founders (first “hands on”, later more “management”)
- Benchmark, evaluate and apply existing AI & Crowdworking solutions
- Create “living” AI that continuously learns through co-performing with Crowdworkers
- Build up & manage a world class Tech team and a powerful Tech stack
- Personality: down-to-earth self starter with entrepreneurial mindset, great sense of ownership, hands on and pragmatic work style, the ambition to drive the development of a disruptive product
- Full Stack Developer Background / Experience
- Backend Web-Developement (Node.js, Python, etc.)
- Usage of NoSQL databases and Cloud Platforms (Google Firebase, AWS, Elastic Stack, etc.)
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning Expertise (especially Computer Vision)
- Experience with Crowdworking (Amazon Turk, Figure Eight, etc.)
Please drop us a line and send your CV to [email protected]. Let’s have a little chat!