The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany’s top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
The Berlin Brands Group combines the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production, marketing and customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company manages the brand development and multi-channel distribution of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics centre), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
- You are responsible for researching and developing SEA (PPC/SEM) strategies at a deep technical level as well as for spearheading new PPC practices and technologies.
- You test and roll-out new functionalities released by Google and other marketing platform’s.
- You collaborate with developers to test and roll-out process optimization and automation developed in-house per our vision and KPI’s.
- You generate short and long term wins by automating manual processes that directly impact growth and/or profitability.
- You bring experience and knowledge around testing best-practices and methodologies and you know how to build, track, and report tests.
- You have strong analytics skills which allow you to answer business questions based on data and insightful reports.
- You are fluent in English – any other European language is an advantage.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
JOIN THE GANG
Become a member of one of Europe’s leading ecommerce companies. Click the following button to fill out our online application. We are looking forward to your application!