. YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Gijs, Senior Data Analyst.
Use your expertise to deliver meaningful insights from our vast data infrastructure. As you build an understanding of the real behavior of our customers. You will work closely together with product managers, data scientists, and user researchers. To make sure everyone has the same understanding of our users. We need your help to steer the conversation about which features we should work on, to benefit our customer the most. Therefore, you will be involved in the whole product development process, from the first stages of exploration, to setting up A/B tests, to defining success metrics and the eventual assessment of the results.
HomeToGo is also a great place to work and develop your data skills further! We have a fantastic data engineering team dedicated to maintaining our vast data architecture and providing you with the right tools to deliver quick and meaningful insights. You will not only share your insights with the product team, but also collaborate with our data scientists who work on image recognition and recommendation systems. Additionally, we promote regular feedback opportunities with other data analysts so everyone can continually learn from each other.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE YOU ARE NEEDED
- Translate business questions into metrics which provide meaningful insight and guide actionable recommendations.
- Set up and improve dashboards for Product metrics.
- Democratize data across the Product function and enable Product Managers to create their own reporting and answer product analytic questions for themselves.
- Analyze, understand, and judge outcomes of A/B tests. In addition, appropriately communicating your learnings and delivering recommendations accordingly.
- Explore our data infrastructure and improve the understanding of the customer journey by identifying opportunities to fuel business growth.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-2 years of experience working as a web analyst or product analyst.
- Solid understanding of SQL and experience using databases like Redshift or Azure.
- The ability to tell a data-driven story using visualization tools like Tableau or Looker.
- Knowledge on R / Python and a good understanding of basic statistical concepts.
- Experience using web tracking tools like Google Analytics or Snowplow.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain in a clear and concise manner why your recommendations will benefit our customers the most.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!