- Manage a team of Business Intelligence Developers who design and develop a large-scale, high-volume and high-performance data pipelines
- Act as internal spokesperson who integrates into the tech and business functions, being the first contact for stakeholders and set realistic expectations with stakeholders
- Translate organizations’ need into analytic work streams that support the business
- Coordinate between Business Intelligence developers and Data Analysts
- Work with analysts to identify and implement dashboards for business insights by providing data in the DWH
- Investigate and fix reported data issues as well as working wit BI Developers to ensure robust and scalable data platforms readlines
What we offer:
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you’re thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don’t have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Work and pleasure are close together at TeamViewer. Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events
What you bring:
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or information systems or equivalent experience with a focus on data.
- At least 4 years of relevant professional Data experience.
- Excellent skills in SQL, Python
- Knowledge of Scala is a plus
- Knowledge in Apache Spark and Apache Airflow
- Strong level of client facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Fluency in English paired with great communication skills round up your profile