Our platform provides more accurate data for financial enterprises, banks, and brokers to close better and faster deals. As a Mid-Senior BE Engineer you will be involved in developing a technical direction for a scalable, cross platform suite of services. This also includes ensuring we have monitoring and diagnostic capabilities to help us when things go wrong. You will help to ensure we have a strong technical foundation, so everything goes smoothly. Cross-group collaboration is essential, and passion to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment from our Berlin headquarters is required.
- Develop a new service-oriented architecture of our platform while improving the current monolith
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to design and implement new API endpoints with focus on product quality and TTFB
- Tackle features with our product manager and guide decisions based on your knowledge and experience
- Following our growth management OKRs, mentor other engineers and learn from them.
- Be involved in all steps of the project including design, architecture, implementation, code review and pair-programming
- 3+ years of production software development experience. Proven experience in the full web development life cycle with a focus on back-end development.
- 2+ years experience building Ruby/Rails applications with a focus on the backend.
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with relational (Postgres preferred) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Good CS fundamentals and practical knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You are a facilitator with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- A sense of humour
- 1+ years of production experience with Python and Flask or desire to learn it.
- Experience with microservices-based architecture, serverless, Kafka, DDD and devops
- Experience with test frameworks and tools
- Good understanding of web security aspects
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as TDD, BDD and CI/CD.
Realxdata is a Prop-tech company which uses big data and artificial intelligence to digitalize the commercial real estate industry. We are a global team of talented creators with diverse backgrounds. Everyone supports us in achieving our goal to make the asset class commercial real estate transparent as well as globally accessible. Our data driven analysis solution guides the change in this industry.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants. Realxdata does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age or disability.