Applicants need to be currently enrolled in the University and the internship needs to be mandatory (Pflichtpraktikum).
Starting date: From August or September
You want to help solve a problem that’s severely damaging our environment? You’re highly motivated, hardworking and creative and want to have significant impact in a small startup? Then this might be the perfect internship for you!
You’ll get the unique opportunity to help develop our sales and partnerships strategy through being hands-on in identifying our customers, partners and by helping us create a strategy from scratch. You’ll be working directly with the founder in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Bring along your ideas, your passion for building relationships and a hands-on mentality to deliver our mission right from Berlin!
100 billion garments of clothing are produced every year, of which 90% end up in landfill and incineration. This produces millions of tonnes of CO2 emissions every year, with this number set to rise significantly to meet our clothing demands. At Kleiderly, we have invented a technology to recycle this waste into a new material, which can be turned into anything, from furniture, to suitcases, to headphones. The opportunities are endless to help reduce the environmental impact of fashion.
What your internship will entail
- Ownership of our partnership and sales strategy
- You will identify which industries we should target, who our customers should be and how we should contact them
- Test your ways to approach large and exciting companies, whether by phone or email
- Build and grow relationships with exciting people and potential partnerships
- Bring in your ideas – You think our material could be used to create toys or furniture? Let’s try it!
Why you will love Kleiderly
- You’ll be working directly with our founder Alina
- Be part of an early growth startup: See how a small team is creating something huge
- A small team means a lot of support and open ears for awesome ideas: We want to see you being creative and try out stuff!
- You’ll work on something that will change the lives of millions
- As you would with friends, we’ll go for beers, have lunches and much more
- Flexible hours and location – work with us from our cool co-working space (Mitte + Kreuzberg) or simply work from a café or your home
What you need to bring
- Enthusiasm for learning about sales and building partnerships
- A passion for changing the world
- Flexibility and hands-on mentality
- The desire to be working in a bootstrapped startup to be fully hands-on
- Excellent English is a must, German a plus
We’ll be excited to hear from you!