25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. Our aim is to make it 100% by the end of the year!
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to help us achieve that bold goal by introducing PlaytestCloud to mobile gaming studios around the world.
- Generate new business opportunities and take charge of the entire sales cycle
- Increase enterprise client base
- Strategically develop relationships with enterprise clients
- Develop relationships with prospective clients using a consultative selling approach
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Plan and conduct successful on-site visits with clients around the world
- Conduct online product demos
- Take the lead in contract negotiations
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role. Any additional languages will be a plus
- You have permission to work in Germany
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Development or Sales Manager role
- You think strategically and proactively
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience working to and exceeding revenue targets
- You work hard to continuously improve your skill set
- You want to become an expert in using and explaining the PlaytestCloud products
- Bonus: You are knowledgeable about mobile games and play games regularly
- Bonus: You have experience with usability testing / user research
- Double bonus: You have experience with selling SaaS products.
What’s in it for you:
- Take responsibility for a core part of the business from day one
- Make an impact in our small and growing business development team
- Opportunities to travel the world: Visit clients, attend conferences and other industry events
- Join a growing team within a growing company. Advancement opportunities.
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
- (Please note: Due to coronavirus, this position will start as a remote based role)
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables testing iOS and Android games with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our clients make the best games possible.
With your application, please send us a cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud.
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- German lessons on all levels (A1-C2)
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule including remote working opportunities
- English is the company language
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.