Company DescriptionBonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading ”Drive to Store” platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms ”kaufDA” and ”MeinProspekt” in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
In this role you will work within the Controlling team to support the various internal and external stakeholders as well as senior management with regular financial analyses, reporting and input for decision making:
- You will analyze and report on business performance to both internal and external stakeholders as well as senior management;
- You will analyze financial statements, monitor KPIs and create management and department reports to provide financial insights to our stakeholders;
- You will develop and maintain regular financial reports as well as manage ad hoc requests and create related financial and operational analysis for internal and external stakeholders;
- You will play a key role in the regular financial planning of the Bonial Group, e.g. the annual Budget, rolling re-forecasts, MTP planning etc.;
- You will be a sparring partner for different stakeholders to support them with financial aspects of our business;
- You will drive the integration of financial insight into daily decision making and work with departments to enhance collaboration.
- You hold a degree in business economics/administration with a focus on Controlling/Finance/Accounting (preferably a master’s degree or equivalent)
- At least 3 years relevant Controlling experience and a good understanding of IFRS. Ideally, you have practical experience working in the finance area of an international company.
- You have worked in an SAP environment and ideally have experience using various IT tools for reporting and analysis. Advanced Excel skills will also be required.
- Strong sense of ownership over your work and the ability to act independently as well as in a team and with other departments depending on the task at hand.
- Strong communication skills in German and English. You feel confident in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Results oriented and highly accurate working style, with the ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
What we offer you
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally.
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on.
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company.
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team.
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet.
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids’ Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events.
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing.
- English and German language courses in house.
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast.