At Zattoo we are building the multi-tenant TV platform to our B2C and B2B customers. Our team of Tenant Operations is configuring new and maintaining existing 30 tenants (approx.) across big screens (Apple TV, Fire TV, Samsung TV, Android TV, Xbox), native apps (Android, iOS, Windows), Web, Chromecast apps and embedded applications on Set-Top-Boxes. To maintain the up to date application versions and proper feature sets for each user group we are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer (f/m/x) to join us.
You would be involved in clarifying the scope of needed new configurations and providing the new feature testing manually. As our ideal candidate together with test analyst skills you would bring experience in the area of test automation and DevTestOps. So you would be capable of designing new tests and enhancing our test automation framework to perform all release testing only in an automated way. You also would be capable of using your improvement mindset in suggesting optimisations of our delivery pipelines and processes.
What you’ll do
- Perform manual as well automated testing on all supported front-end platforms.
- Understand the multi-tenancy approach and develop a smart testing approach.
- Clarify requirements and design test cases to have sufficient test coverage.
- Suggest and implement enhancements to our test automation framework to have fast release pipelines with minimum manual steps.
- Creativitelly suggest a test approach for testing non trivial features in the TV domain (like casting or functionality of remote control buttons and pointer).
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing and quality assurance.
- Experience in:
- Creating and maintaining test documentation (test cases, test plans, test reports).
- Creating automated tests, preferably using Java, Selenium/ Appium/ Rest Assured.
- Setting-up automation frameworks.
- GitHub or a similar source control tool.
- Integrating test suites into CI/CD pipelines.
- Common industry tools (TestRail, Jira, Jenkins, Maven).
- Strong business analytical skills and question asker mindset to clarify all details of the product.
- You have strong ownership of your own projects or tasks as well as communication skills to transparently share its state.
- Team player mindset to collaborate with other colleagues.
- Openness to share and gain knowledge, best practices and new technologies.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Experience with testing various platforms like web, native apps, big screens.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar discipline.
- ISTQB Certification (Test Analyst or Test Automation Engineer).
Here’s what we offer you
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
The Product Creation Team
At the heart of Zattoo’s organisation there is a group of people who are extremely passionate about TV Products and Technology. This diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, SRE, network, QA and support specialists cover a large area of expertise and are building our vision of the streaming age TV platform. We value high quality, user oriented and sustainable work and strive to be at the forefront of technology and collaboration.
We encourage everybody to express their ideas and give autonomy and focus to independent teams. Our dream is to let people watch their favorite TV content in the simplest and most comfortable way. We see our strength in disrupting traditional broadcasting technology while collaborating closely with the great companies that produce this content.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!