Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides Advanced Data Solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing and insight generation, using existing tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As Office Manager / Team Assistant you will work side by side with the founders on growing the company and enabling the team.
- Support in administrative tasks, e.g. accounting
- Arrange events, appointments and travels
- Collaborate with founders in recruiting efforts and HR
- Invest every day into making the office a space everyone feels good in
- Conceptualise, implement and direct a variety of processes
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Friendly, confident, and engaging manner as well as an open personality
- Highly organised and structured way of working
- Solid communication skills in German and English
- Ability to handle work with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else