For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
We are looking for a Hands-on Leader to strengthen our Cyber Security & IT team to master our continuous growth. The team plays a central role in developing effective ways to increase the security of our systems and platforms. They are providing Cyber Security (DevSecOps, Penetration Tests, …) and IT service to finleap and its ecosystem.
Join us at a key phase in our business as we become a major player on the European market, and maximize security for us and our ventures, the smoothness of internal processes and use of IT for our team. You should have a collaborative, self-motivated, team focused skills with great communication and enthusiasm; with the urge to make the digital world a safer place.
What will keep you challenged?
- Advocate security principles and a general security mindset in our ecosystem
- Act as technical leader for security incident management and related forensics analysis
- Steer the team to perform on-going security-testing and code review to improve software security. You and your team members are the security consultants to our ecosystem.
- Propose viable, informed solutions to fix security problems and drive these solutions to completion
- Perform security assessments on a wide range of developed applications services and networks
- Conduct security-centric code reviews of new and legacy applications and services to identify security vulnerabilities
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology, putting finleap at the forefront of the latest advancements in the cloud-based tooling and cyber security worlds
- Opportunity of mentoring and leading a central team of IT administrators and Cyber Security Experts
- Leading the overall strategy and setup of the organization’s IT administration and tooling, including the definition and documentation of policies and guidelines
- Servicing internal project managers and teams on building state-of-the-art and automated internal processes
- Guiding the team to define and maintain secure operating system baselines for Windows, Mac and Linux machines across locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Milan, Paris, Madrid)
What will make you succeed?
- Proven experience acting as a Leader in Cyber Security
- An interest in leading and mentoring a team of IT administrators & Cyber Security Experts) across locations (multiple locations in Germany)
- Working knowledge of common application and network security assessment tools and techniques
- Experience with different types of attack vectors like DoS/DDoS, SQL injection, Session Hijacking, Cross Site Scripting (XSS)…etc.
- Experience with vulnerability management (identifying, tracking, prioritizing, and collaboration with responsible teams to resolve)
- Experience working with network security and analysis tools such as IDS/IPS, sniffers, WAFs, firewall ACLs is a plus
- Working history of performing security assessments in cloud environments is a plus
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Experience with automating processes, ideally in a software building environment
- Solid understanding of latest Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems and their ecosystems for automated management
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android mobile device management
- Knowledge of Google GSuite, Atlassian and Salesforce products and their configuration are a plus
- A hands-on, proactive attitude, happy to take the lead in challenging situations
- Collaborative, team focused and great communication skills
- Expert at creating documentation
- A people-oriented and helpful character, passionate about finding solutions
- The curiosity to find innovative new ways of solving traditional challenges, rather than relying only on conventional solutions
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- We have a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 80+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started!