- Work cross-functionally on large initiatives to consistently build, strengthen and reinforce our brand identity and positioning, tone of voice & art direction, implementing a compelling visual language & copy across every brand touch point.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business strategies and goals to ensure that creative deliverables meet all business objectives.
- Work in tandem with Marketing to deliver creative concepts/content for our marketing campaigns with a conversion always in mind, driving forward our story-telling and brand positioning, constantly improving for short and long-term goals.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of marketing with awareness of current advertising & marketing communications and its various forms of media.
- Bring extensive strategic input (furniture & lifestyle industry, market & customer insights) into initiatives.
- Champion innovation and evolution of Brand to stay relevant and compelling, in cooperation with Brand Strategists.
- Mentor members of the Creation team in further developing ideas, promoting continual creative improvement and actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- You already gained significant design experience preferably in e-commerce, retail, furniture, fashion & lifestyle industries, and/or advertising.
- You are able to develop and communicate a creative vision to both the creative team and business partners, with the ability to be decisive and flexible.
- You already demonstrated success in developing and executing integrated and innovative marketing campaigns.
- You can show a proven track record in the ability to inspire and develop creative talent.
- You have an eye for detail with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- You can set priorities and purpose in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Work with a technically outstanding and dedicated international team.
- Take responsibility for exciting tasks and develop further on a professional and personal level.
- Participate in regular events with an individual budget at each team’s disposal.
- Enjoy a great working place with a loft feeling in Berlin.
- Take part in the success story of a fast-growing company and contribute your ideas in its further development.
- Enjoy free snacks, drinks and a full fridge.
- Get your own customized furniture through generous employee discounts.
- Benefit from subsidy for occupational pension.
- Shape your own day of work through a commitment to work-life balance with flexible working hours and models.
- Work in Self-Management, a set-up where power is distributed throughout the organization, giving autonomity and freedom to self-manage.