At Senic, we’re building the next generation of smart home devices that put human centered design first. We build high quality controls, sensors and software that help humans interact with their music, lighting and other technologies in the home seamlessly and naturally without distracting. We’re tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well-being with an eye for design and high quality, local manufacturing in Germany. We are a passionate, international team to create the perfect lighting and music experience for our customers.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of 15+ talented people with backgrounds in marketing, engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs. We have great partners like Sonos, Philips and GIRA and are always working on the next generation of products.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and visionary COO who ensures that Senic has effective operational and financial procedures in place. You will be working alongside our CEO who will focus on the overall company strategy and external partners while you run the company internally. You will optimize our company’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction while keeping the financials under control. You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with the leadership team to implement business strategies.
- Together with the CEO spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future for growth. This is not just a job but a mission
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Controlling company costs and working together with administration to compile the budget
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports for the company but also for the board
- Overseeing operational, HR and sales initiatives and implementing better business practices
- Implementing various initiatives to coach employees to help support, grow and optimize their capabilities
- Continuously assessing and implementing improved processes, new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding implementation
- You will get a chance to grow and learn as a trusted key member of the Senic team
- At least five years experience managing human resources, finances, operations and strategies – preferably at another startup
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership. You act with radical candor
- You love working across teams and are a great internal and external communicator
- You have a pragmatic, detail-oriented mindset and don’t shy away from complex problem-solving
- Ideally you are fluent in English and German
- You’re a team player with a positive outlook and enjoy being challenged in a fast-paced startup environment
Send us an email introducing yourself along with your Resume or CV -> [email protected]