Growth Stage Company Forum
On the 15th of October 2015, we got the opportunity to attend the Growth Company Forum. This event was organized by: AmCham Germany, U.S. members Bundesverband Deutsche Startups and German startups GTEC Berlin.
The Growth Company Forum is an interactive half-day conference. It was featuring keynotes from industry experts and other leaders. There is presentations by companies, startup pitches, and networking opportunities. Therefore they aimed at illuminating the current limits and possibilities of funding in Germany.
In conclusion, the interactive forum was Great Opportunity. Most of all because we had the chance to meet Growth Stage Startups and companies interested develop their business.
It was an amazing experience to listen to such Senior speakers. Among this year speakers were the following:
- Ken Morse which is an ex-MD MIT Entrepreneurship Center.
- Erik Heinelt wich is in German Startup Association e.V.
- Christian Miele, the VP of e.ventures.
- Andrej Kiska which is the President of the Slovak Republic.
- Ludwig von Reiche the MD of NVIDIA GmbH.
- Benjamin Rohé which is in the German Tech Entrepreneurship Center.
- Thomas Stafford a partner at DST Global.
The photos above and most of the Information were taken from Gründermetropole Berlin.
Actually, Gründermetropole Berlin is an independent online magazine which is focusing on the growth of technology startups in the later-stage phase. Due to the experienced Editorial team of Journalists and Photographers that offers News coverage through exclusive reports, interviews with experts, professional contributions, personal views and high-quality photo. Gründermetropole Berlin reflects the Berlin Startup Eco-system.