We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to be able to live and work anywhere. Imagine you could go anywhere for a couple of months and not worry about how you will find an apartment. For our future growth, we are expanding our leadership team and have outlined the role that you will perform as Chief Financial Officer.
As the Chief Financial Officer at Wunderflats, you will directly impact the overall company strategy in close collaboration with the founders, the COO, and CEO. You are one of the main drivers for creating additional business value by building and overseeing the strategic direction of the company from a financial perspective. We rely on you heading the optimization of our internal controlling and budgeting efforts as well as to lead future fundraising rounds to acquire additional growth capital as we scale up our business further.
- You are in charge of supervising all day-to-day finance processes and setting the strategic direction of the finance department in alignment with the overall company strategy
- You grow, develop and manage a team of currently two Finance managers and one intern
- You lead operational excellence by creating appropriate structure, process, and reporting in all corresponding areas
- You have full ownership of P&L and cash flow budgeting processes, ongoing consolidation and audit processes, investor reporting as well as planning and leading future investment rounds
- You will take a lead in internalizing accounting operations and establishing risk management processes, assume responsibility for tax reporting and manage relationships with external vendors and contractors
- You have the ambition to build the greatest startup finance team and systems setup. That not being enough, you also want to evoke true excitement among non-finance colleagues about the financial perspective on the business
- You have 5+ years of experience as Director/VP Finance or CFO in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, preferably another startup, consulting or investment banking
- You know the ins and outs of accounting, budgeting, and forecasting, financial reporting as well as relevant regulations and legislation in the area of finance
- You have proven experience in leading and growing finance teams at a high pace
- You have outstanding analytical and decision-making skills that you use to base your decisions on sound data and communicate them to relevant stakeholders in a comprehensible manner
- You are well versed in collaborating with management boards and possess first-hand experience in working with investors on a regular basis
- You have a strong command of Excel as well as with different forecasting models and relevant accounting software
- You are business fluent in both German and English
- Take up a strategic management role and act as a key driver for the future development of one of Europe’s fastest-growing Proptechs
- The opportunity to grow and develop a talented team that has a critical impact on the overall success of Wunderflats
- A highly competitive compensation package including company shares
- Join the best team ever (110 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience – check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- An easy way to get to work: Our office is centrally located at Alexanderplatz. We also have a flexible home office policy
- You want expert help e.g. on setting up the internal accounting systems? We and our investors have expert freelancers at hand so feel free to acquire the right knowledge from them
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, yoga, football table, PlayStation 4, regular team events and many more
- You will be provided with cereals, fresh fruits, and drinks
Then send us an email with a couple of sentences about you and why you want to join our team as well as your CV to Yannick via [email protected].