Lykon is an innovative company working in the area of Digital Health Care & Self Tracking. We are defining the Healthcare Industry by developing digital applications to become your personalised healthy lifestyle companion. Our vision is to empower people to live a healthy life.
At Lykon, we give personalised recommendations based on blood results to help you develop healthy habits. At our Berlin office you’ll find a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and people who are highly motivated to create products our customers will fall in love with.
We are looking for a process-oriented, experienced accountant, who is an outside the box thinker and who will be responsible for the entire operative financial accounting area.
- You are responsible for all accounting processes in a start-up
- Day-to-day accounting in Datev incl. accounts receivable and accounts payable, handling of incoming invoices
- Travel expenses / reimbursement of expenses
- Payment transfers
- Internal consultant for invoicing issues and close cooperation with the Operations Team on invoicing
- Creation of manual invoices
- Dunning process
- Preparation of the monthly financial statements
- Assistance with annual financial statements and audits
- Reconciliation and clarification of accounts
- Coordination of operational issues with banks and tax office
- Further development and automation of accounting processes; introduction of new tools if necessary
- Completed training as accountant or tax consultant or comparable qualification
- Experience in financial accounting (HGB)
- High sense of responsibility and quality orientation, also and especially in detail
- hands-on mentality
- Enjoy working in the accounting department, patience and thoroughness even with repetitive tasks
- High affinity for numbers and not afraid of dealing with various IT systems
- Analytical, structured and independent working method
- High perceptiveness, willingness to perform, motivation
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- DATEV knowledge is a plus
- Good Excel knowledge
- Internal company health programme and employee discounts as well as numerous discounts from partner companies
- flexible working hours that allow you to better coordinate your professional and private life
- Become part of our international team with regular team events, potluck lunches and varied sporting events
- Enjoy our daily fresh fruit & vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers
If you think “yeah, this is totally me”, we should definitely get to know each other. We look forward to hearing from you!