The light-flooded apartment in Mitte waiting for its owners. This beautiful flat consists on 3 rooms (2 bedrooms, 1 living room). Spacious living and dining area with fitted kitchen, flexible layout, and parquet floor.
The apartment has a big balcony along the complete front of the apartment – sun-balcony with a breathtaking view on Französischen Dom at Gendarmenmarkt and Potsdamer Platz.
24 h / 7 days Concierge Service, Individual storage room on the same level, 3 elevators – stepless into the apartment.
The building was completely technically and aesthetically refurbished from 1999/2000 and following years.
The following refurbishments have been done:
– renewal of the sanitary, electrical, ventilation and heating installations
– renewal of the total facade of the buildings (ventilated system)
– renewal of the all window and balcony door elements
– renewal of the complete balcony area
– reworking of the total circulation space (floor corridors and fire escape stairs)
– modernization of the community areas – front doors and foyer
– renewal of roof area
– modernization of the lifts
First-class local infrastructure and excellent connection to the public transport system:
Walking distance: Underground stations Stadtmitte (U2 und U6), Hausvogteiplatz (U2)
The building in Leipziger Strasse 46 is situated in most central location of district Berlin-Mitte (City Centre) about 300 metres away from Gendarmenmarkt/ Friedrichstrasse
and in the immediate vicinity of the government sector. First class Shopping at Shopping Street Friedrichstrasse and Potsdamer Platz (Mall of Berlin) offer diverse shopping
possibilities and services. Famous “Straße Unter den Linden” – where you will find Schauspielhaus and Staatsoper and the Brandenburger Tor are in walking distance.