n8n is an open and extendable workflow tool, enabling you to create powerful automations. With a fair-code distribution model, run n8n locally or in the cloud and augment with custom functions, logic and apps. n8n’s node-based approach makes it highly versatile, enabling you to map anything to everything. Whilst we are focused on developer users for now, our vision long-term is to ‘give anyone who uses a computer technical superpowers’, enabling them to create amazing workflows and automations without code.
We are at the beginning of our journey but have great traction, an amazing community and companies using our product globally. The company is headquartered in Berlin, was founded in 2019, and has raised seed funding from top-tier investors and angels globally, including Sequoia and firstminute Capital.
From June 2020 we are looking for Werkstudenten (student trainees) or part-time workers for 8-20h / week for at least 6 months to develop n8n’s documentation, along with other technical writing tasks (e.g. blog posts). This role can be done remotely, or onsite with the team in our Berlin office. Our company language is English.
*n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Develop documentation for n8n, writing guidance for users on how to use new nodes
- Write blog posts to be published on n8n’s company blog along with other platforms
- Write new content based on use-cases and user stories
- Analyse and implement the best practices, trends, and product updates to improve the content
- You study computer science or a similar technical degree, or have a very strong interest and knowledge of programming and software
- You are can work independently on writing assignments
- You can write clear, compelling prose in perfect English
- You have a hands-on attitude and you value attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced VC-backed Berlin startup: excellent for anyone interested in software development, entrepreneurship and/or technical writing
- Learning via both hands-on experience, and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Flexible work that can be done from anywhere, including alongside the team in our Berlin office, if you choose
- Generous hourly rate
Apply with a CV. Option to add a technical writing sample in English (c. 300 words).