Art with character and inspiration at every corner: this is what defines JUNIQE. As the leading online destination for affordable, curated wall art and home accessories, JUNIQE is committed to helping customers make their house a home by bringing art into their everyday lives.
- Communicating with our customers via email, social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) and phone in an engaging, empathetic and funny manner
- Assisting our customers in all inquiries
- Putting a smile on our customers’ faces with every interaction by charming them with your wit and creativity: no empty platitudes or protocols
- Being proactive and full of ideas: optimising existing processes with a go-getter attitude
- Offering creative suggestions for continuous improvement within the team
- Being the link between customer service and all other departments
- Excellent German skills on a native speaker level and very good English skills; another foreign language is a big plus
- Funny, witty, creative, pun-loving and proactive
- Ready to revolutionise customer service
- Ideally, previous work experience in customer service
- Stress-resistant and resilient, very empathetic
- Able to leave your ego at the door to put the customers first
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Able to get your own work done while being a team player at the same time
As part of a dynamic, international team of art-obsessed, creative eCommerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently and contribute directly to our growth and success. Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV and your wish to work part-time or full-time.