Lorenz Adlon Wine Store
The Lorenz Adlon Wine Shop is an exclusive address for wine epicures and connoisseurs in Berlin’s Mitte district, that has a very special history: Lorenz Adlon, founder of the legendary Hotel Adlon, opened the Lorenz Adlon Wine Shop in 1907 at the same place. With a selection of over one million bottles it was the largest and most important wine shop in the world and was, therefore, the imperial and royal purveyor.
The Lorenz Adlon Wine Shop is continuing these traditions and offers not only a fine selection of wines, but above all an exceptional service. The wine shop is dedicated to wines from “old Europe” – primarily from Germany, Italy and France. Besides the diversity of more than half a million bottles, the exclusiveness and especially the bottle sizes are notable: Customers will find one of the biggest selections of half bottles (0.375 litres).
Another characteristic of the Lorenz Adlon Wine Shop are the rarities. Due to many years of successful partnerships, the Lorenz Adlon Wine Shop could include rarities and entire collections in its portfolio.