Event Report Thanks to the more than 100 Globals guest who joined us on a very innovative topic on the future of mobility and sharing economy. We
Thanks to the more than 100 Globals guest who joined us on a very innovative topic on the future of mobility and sharing economy. We remembered the 150 casualties of the plane crash of that same day with a minute of silence. We welcomed our new Solutioner, Michael from Creditreform. Also, we had a heated Panel discussion and great buffet with drinks that keep us networking till midnight with Innovators, Startups, Investors, people from corporate and embassies.
Club GLOBALS Berlin cordially invite you to our March event for networking, meeting like-minded people, expats and solutioners.
- 18:30: Opening & Warm-up Networking
- 20:00: Welcoming & Solutioners Introduction
- 20:15: Panel Discussion: “The Future of Mobility and Sharing Economy” + Q&A
Christian Freese, General Manager Uber Berlin
Florian Lennert, Director at Innovation Center for Mobility & Societal Change
Peter Fuss, Senior Advisory Partner Automotive, Ernst & Young
Tanja Kufner, Managing Director Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation
- 21:00: Networking with Snacks and Drinks
This event is great for:
- Newly arrived people looking for English-speaking help while settling in Berlin
- Connecting to other like-minded internationals in Berlin
- Professionals/Companies who have their own solution and social deal to offer. LIST YOUR SOLUTION
Important Note:Places are limited, the rule to follow will be “First Come, First Served”!
Dress Code:Business Casual
Looking forward to welcoming you and your friends!
Mario Paladini, Club GLOBALS Berlin.
From Expat to Local Connecting Globals & Solutions
Special Community Offers for:
- FELIX Club Restaurant – FREE Entrance and Welcome Drink
- Regus – FREE Black Business World Card for one year
- DriveNow (premium car sharing of BMW, Mini & Sixt) – 10€ off on Registration and 30min for FREE
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm
Charlottenstrasse 2, Berlin, Germany
Rainmaking LoftCharlottenstrasse 2, Berlin, Germany