Club GLOBALS Sept. Welcome Event @ COCO-MAT
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm
Event Report This September, our monthly Welcome Event took place at the cosy COCO-MAT store with delicious Greek food and wine. After our Solutioners introduced their customized services,
This September, our monthly Welcome Event took place at the cosy COCO-MAT store with delicious
Greek food and wine. After our Solutioners introduced their customized services, Globals could find answers to practical issues concerning housing, jobs and professional services and make use of this event as a gateway to connections and special offers in the international community here. Very special was the relaxing and pleasant massage with the “Grinberg Method”.
The clientele was mixed with a lot of interesting Global minds, among others diplomats, journalist, investors and entrepreneurs. During the evening many guests tried out the comfy and recreative beds and pillows of COCO-MAT.
Check out the rest of the pictures on Facebook!
Thanks to everyone for coming and spending the evening with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon at one of our next events.
- Newly arrived people looking for English-speaking support while settling in Berlin.
- Settled internationals who’d like to find new solutions and explore options.
- Professionals who have their own solution to offer.
- A diverse selection of solution providers working for the international community in Berlin.
- Tips, tricks and pitches from top “solutioners” in Berlin.
- A great start into the international community here.
Find Special Community Offers for:
- Lifestyle: Ride through Berlin in style €20 voucher!
- Professional Services: International Removals – Relocation Monthly containerto
- Lifestyle: Join DriveNow (premium car sharing of BMW, Mini & Sixt) for free at the event (usually 29€)
- and much more at ClubGLOBALS.com
Mario & Anja – GLOBALS Diplomats Berlin – From Expat to Local. Bring your international friends and challenges — and be a part of the welcoming community.
GLOBALS provides the infrastructure for our members to organize events and does not accept any legal responsibility for damages resulting from gross negligence. Furthermore, GLOBALS shall not assume liability for any loss of personal property. Nor shall they be held responsible in the event of financial, physical, or emotional damage.