Smart contracts on the blockchain are a game-changer. The events industry’s financial, organizational, and artistic aspects can now be revolutionized because of this technology.
In addition to creating unique works of art that can be offered to fans and collectors alike, the digital ticketing options that Ethereum Blockchain NFTs offer artists, management companies, and venues will make a huge impact on the future of the events industry.
In this conversation we’ll cover…
- How can NFTs be used at events?
- Why do NFTs make sense for selling concert tickets?
- How to profit from creator’s success?
- What is the DeFi connection?
Who you’ll hear from:
- Luis Martinez – founder of Staxe
- Mario Paladini – Finimize Community Host and Moderator
Mario Paladini is the founder & CEO at GLOBALS. He’s a multiplicator and strong networker (25.000+ contacts) with more than 17 years of work experience in the tech industry focusing on business development and sales.
(5pm UK Time/ 12pm NYC Time)
- 5.00 pm – Join Zoom, discussion starts
- 5.15 pm – Audience Q&A
- 5.30 pm – End
Get the breakdown on daily news, and the biggest investment trends, from an all-star team of analysts. Download the Finimize Premium App and join our global investor community – Claim 30% off your subscription today.