GLOBALS October Housing + Get Together
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm
SIR Savigny Hotel Berlin
Event Report Thanks so much to everyone who came to our first quarterly GLOBALS Housing + Get Together on Tuesday night. The atmosphere at Hotel Sir Savigny was buzzing, and expats looking
Thanks so much to everyone who came to our first quarterly GLOBALS Housing + Get Together on Tuesday night. The atmosphere at Hotel Sir Savigny was buzzing, and expats looking for the right housing solutions were able to connect with some really great
We are really happy about the way our first GLOBALS event worked out, and we’d love for you to keep on coming to see how they develop and get better every time. The get together will be a monthly event.
Here are some of the best pictures of the night!
[justified_image_grid download_link=yes limit=6 hidden_limit=50 load_more=click load_more_mobile=click facebook_id=902433406438912 facebook_album=1079188745430043]
The beautiful Hotel Sir Savigny in Berlin will host the first quartely GLOBALS Housing event, giving you the chance to explore solutions surrounding Real Estate and Accommodation and connect online and offline with local businesses and like-minded GLOBALS.
This event will be great for:
- People who have just moved to or are planning to move to Berlin and are looking for the perfect place to live or stay.
- People who are looking for real estate in Berlin as a smart investment.
- People who have spare rooms or properties that they are looking to profit from.
The event will feature:
- A trusted selection of solution providers from real estate to temporary accommodation – whatever you are looking for, it will be here.
- Tips and tricks to find the right accommodation in Berlin, and a guide to help you find the right neighborhood.
- Quick chats with some of the top solution providers in Berlin.
- A web conference for GLOBALS outside of Berlin who wish to take part.
- A chance to connect with other GLOBALS in a relaxed setting.
- 6pm – 8pm meet Housing solution providers (limited spaces of 50 people)
- from 8pm meet Globals at the After Event Networking (open)