Octavio Pitaluga Neto, Founder of Taq Taq & Networking Winner. He globally defined the CNO – Chief Networking Officer concept on Wikipedia. Business network manager, ICC certified business coach, speaker and facilitator. One of the most connected South American professionals in the main social networks e.g. +30,000 contacts, +80 testimonials and +17,000 members in the TEN group on LinkedIn.
He has an eclectic academic background, with an MBA from RSM Erasmus University, Netherlands, and a specialization in Foreign Trade from UFRJ / ECEX. Professional experience in technology marketing and foreign trade and operations in more than 25 countries. Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish and Japanese (intermediate).
Mario Paladini, Founder and CEO G1OBALS GmbH, growing global entrepreneurs platform making international life easier by connecting members and partners online and at events.
Started in Berlin, expanded to Barcelona and next in major international cities. Former Ambassador of the world’s largest ex-pat network in Berlin. Co-Founded first’s English-German Rotary eClub. Advisor at social network strategy committee of Rotary International.
Winner of Oracle Innovation award, Pitch Marathon and Bistream Venture Summit. He speaks English, thinks German and feels Spanish.
1. Am I a potential CNO and didn’t know it?
2. Is this career for me?
3. Is my company ready for a CNO?
4. If you are an entrepreneur, will you start acting as a CNO?
5. Will I implement stakeholder management in my SME or corporation?
6. Is the market ready for this professional?
7. Do we have a new niche for headhunters?
8. Will it be a new job market?
9. What is a Digital CNO?
10. What kind of new opportunities and challenges are ahead of?
And many more…
Octavio will present
– CNO – Chief Networking Officer
– BNM – Business Networks Management
– Networking versus Business Networks Management
– CNO´s profile
– BNM´s Methodology
– 4 cases in various segments
– Current activities & opportunities as CNO
– C level in general, Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and SMEs
– Business, Commercial, Marketing, International, Innovation, Strategic HR and related areas
– Community Managers
– Universities and Corporate Education
– Executive Secretaries/Senior Personal Assistants
– Professionals in career transition and even at early stage of their careers
– Independent professionals
THIS LIVE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR UP 48H AFTER ITS END. PLEASE BE ONLINE ON TIME.
RECOMMENDATIONS: In order to get the most of this event, we recommend that: A) BEFORE THE EVENT 1. Invite your peers and share this event 2. Interact with the speaker by chat and leave your questions / expectations about the event. 3. Add live to your calendar and activate reminder on You Tube 4. Prepare your TaqTaq digital card (www.taqtaq.me) to exchange it with the entire audience at the end of the event. Insert taqtaqlive as hastag. B) DURING THE EVENT 1. Introduce yourself to other participants at the beginning. Feel free to share your profile on LinkedIn. 2. Ask question (s) during the event, so that they are answered at debate´s time (Q&A). 3. Leave your like, comment and give us your constructive feedback at the end. We wish you a great event. Success! Watch all Taq Taq International Lives: https://taqtaq.me/lives-en