INVITATION - Save the DATE CAPITALS Circle Group (CCG) GmbH is inviting you cordially to the 6th
INVITATION – Save the DATE
CAPITALS Circle Group (CCG) GmbH is inviting you cordially to the 6th CCG Sustainable Finance & ESG Invest Forum 2022. Get an insight view on how to comply with SFDR Regulation, develop ESG Strategies & Metrics, integrate ESG into the strategy of your firm. The forum will take place on 26.1.2022, 17.00 – 21.00 CET. The workshop will take place in a hybrid format, physically at Potsdamer Platz 1, 10785, Berlin (7t floor) with all Covid 19 protection measures and 2G Rule and digital via zoom. Link will be be shared with registered participants only.
Speakers – Trainers (confirmed)
1. Yannis Salavopoulos, MBA, MSc., Founder & Managing Director, CAPITALS Circle Group GmbH & University Lecturer (Berlin) – Yannis is a C level Executive & Trainer, has advised and trained listed firms and SMEs, Bank, Asset Managers, Private Equity Funds, VCs on Sustainable Finance, ESG Invest, ESG Compliance Topics –
2. Sebastian Fairhurst, Head Public Policy, Santander Consumer Bank AG (Berlin) – Sebastian is leading the sustainability topics for the Bank in Germany, he has extensive experience in Sustainability and ESG in banking and he has been several times speaker at forums and workshops (Berlin)
3. Daniel Sailer, Head Sustainable Investment Office, Metzler Asset Management (Frankfurt) -Daniel has long experience in ESG Market Research und ESG Invest Strategies. He speaks often about ESG topics at forums and workshops-
4. Isabelle Meyer, CFA, Vice President, Responsible Investment, BMO Asset Management (London) -Isabelle has great expertise in ESG Invest Strategies and ESG products/funds. She s often speaker about ESG topics at forums and workshops-
5. Federico Pezzaloto, Vice President Sustainable Finance EMEA, APAC, ISS Corporate Solutions (London) -Federico has extensive experience in sustainable finance, ESG, Green Bonds, ESG Metrics & scoring models and has spoken to several workshops and forums-
6. Jan Köpper, Head Sustainability & Impact Transparency, GLS Bank (Berlin) -Jan has long experience in Sustainability and ESG in banking in one of the most sustainability driven banks i Germany. He is often speaker a forums and workshops-
7. Tim Axton, LLM , Lawyer, Cicero Center for Int. Climate Research (Oslo) – Tim is expert on Sustainable Finance Compliance topics and he has been a speaker at various forums and workshops-
Forum Media Partners: Absolut Research, Altii.de, Club GLOBALS
CAPITALS Circle Group is an international advisory, providing among other advisory, market intelligence and training services on Sustainable Finance, Sustainability & ESG Strategy ESG Investment Policies and Strategies, ESG Compliance, ESG Modeling, ESG Market Research, Development of ESG products, Trainings and Workshops on ESG. Moreover CCG beyond ESG and Sustainability provides advisory services on Corporate int. Growth Strategy and Corporate Communication. CCG provides its services to Corporates, Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Funds, Venture Capital Funds, Public Sector.
For more information related to the participation in the workshop or becoming partner of this workshop please contact the CCG team under: [email protected] or call to +493099545207.
All relevant Covid19 protection measures and 2G Rule for the offline participants will be applied.
(Wednesday) 5:00 pm
CCG Business Lounge & Terrace
Potsdamer Platz 1