This is an “Hybrid Apartment” – Combining the best features across private studios, serviced apartments. *Private studio: Enjoy the privacy of your studio apartment in MITTE with its own bathroom, kitchen (microwave, fridge and induction cooking top), TV, Internet access *Serviced apartment: Weekly cleaning of the community area The whole project was completed in 2020 & available for you as a first-time occupancy A haven of peace in the middle of the city, framed by water surfaces and with apartments for the most diverse lifestyles.
What’s cool about the apartment?
Relaxed life in the centre of Berlin: Only a few hundred metres away from the government quarter, the central railway station (Hauptbahnhof) and the cultural highlights of the historical centre (Mitte).
Framed by the Nordhafen with its parks, the Berlin-Spandauer-Schifffahrtskanal and the lively new piazza of Europacity, a unique retreat at the pulse of the capital is being created.
Why Choose this apartment?
A modern home for people who love the turbulent city life as much as a quiet living environment. – The studio is fully designed and fully equipped with beautiful contemporary furniture. (incl. TV, microwave and refrigerator)
– Numerous storage possibilities through wardrobes and drawer elements.
– Floor-to-ceiling windows and French balconies
– Bicycle parking spaces in our own underground car park or in the courtyard
– Modern shower bath, equipped with well-known German manufacturers (incl. hair dryer)
– Washrooms in the basement : with We wash
– Community area: tastefully fitted kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, extractor hood, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, crockery and cutlery, general kitchenware such as pots, oven with grill function and a living area with TV flat screen.
– High quality parquet flooring
– Broadband Internet access (WLAN)
– Keyless access to the rooms
How is the commute from here to other locations?
All hotspots in Berlin accessible by short public transport commute
– 7 mins by bus to Central Station (Hauptbahnhof)
– 20 mins to Alexanderplatz
– 15 mins to Potzdamerplatz
– 30 mins to Berlin TXL airport
– 15 mins to Brandenburg Gate