Event Report Thanks to the more than 100 Globals guest who joined us on a very innovative topic on the future of mobility and sharing economy. We
Thanks to the more than 100 Globals guest who joined us on a very innovative topic on the future of mobility and sharing economy. We remembered the 150 casualties of the plane crash of that same day with a minute of silence. We welcomed our new Solutioner, Michael from Creditreform. Also, we had a heated Panel discussion and great buffet with drinks that keep us networking till midnight with Innovators, Startups, Investors, people from corporate and embassies.
Photos[rtmedia_gallery global=”true” album_id=”5331″]
Club GLOBALS Berlin cordially invite you to our March event for networking, meeting like-minded people, expats and solutioners.
- 18:30: Opening & Warm-up Networking
- 20:00: Welcoming & Solutioners Introduction
- 20:15: Panel Discussion: “The Future of Mobility and Sharing Economy” + Q&A
Christian Freese, General Manager Uber Berlin
Florian Lennert, Director at Innovation Center for Mobility & Societal Change
Peter Fuss, Senior Advisory Partner Automotive, Ernst & Young
Tanja Kufner, Managing Director Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation
- 21:00: Networking with Snacks and Drinks
This event is great for:
- Newly arrived people looking for English-speaking help while settling in Berlin
- Connecting to other like-minded internationals in Berlin
- Professionals/Companies who have their own solution and social deal to offer. LIST YOUR SOLUTION
Important Note:Places are limited, the rule to follow will be “First Come, First Served”!
Dress Code:Business Casual
Looking forward to welcoming you and your friends!
Mario Paladini, Club GLOBALS Berlin.
From Expat to Local Connecting Globals & Solutions
Special Community Offers for:
- FELIX Club Restaurant – FREE Entrance and Welcome Drink
- Regus – FREE Black Business World Card for one year
- DriveNow (premium car sharing of BMW, Mini & Sixt) – 10€ off on Registration and 30min for FREE
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm
Charlottenstrasse 2, Berlin, Germany
Mario Paladini[email protected]
Rainmaking LoftCharlottenstrasse 2, Berlin, Germany