Mitton International Wines
Established in Berlin in 2002. We supply leading hotels, clubs and restaurants in Central Europe with carefully selected, hand-made, value for money wines imported from family-owned, boutique wineries in Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. We have selected regionally diverse wines from important wine growing regions that highlight the styles of these varied terroirs and winemakers.
Our main office is located in Berlin, Germany and we have storage facilities and delivery partners in Hamburg and Frankfurt, Milan, Monte Carlo, Prague and Warsaw. Our partners are supported by our main office with promotions and sales and in turn deliver promptly and efficiently in these regions.
Before moving to Germany, Managing Director Bradley M. worked for eleven years in the food and beverage industry in Asia. His experiences include working in the hospitality and wine trade in Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines and South Korea. His passion for excellence was generated through working with and meeting great vintners in particular Robert Mondavi, Trimbach of Alsace, Drouhin of Burgundy, Chapoutier of the Rhone Valley and other iconic new world wine figures. Bradley travels throughout Europe training and educating hotel and restaurant employees in the diversity and regionality of Australian and New Zealand wines.
Also, organise various events around Europe with creative concepts that offer our consumers the chance to taste wines in a fun and informative atmosphere. In combining these events with other co-sponsoring corporations, we offer networking and socialising opportunities.
Current Brand Distribution
- Mancini Vignerons Selection . Riverina, New South Wales
- SAAM Mountain Vineyard . Paarl, South Africa
- Barking Owl . Perth Hills, Western Australia
- Hundred Tree Hill / Sally’s Paddock . Redbank, Pyrenees, Victoria
- Sliding Hill . Marlborough, New Zealand
- Blind Corner / Two Brothers . Margaret River, Western Australia
- Meerea Park . Hunter Valley, Australia
- Bellvale Winery . Gippsland, Victoria
- Liebichwein . Barossa Valley, South Australia