We proudly share with you the 3rd Start Up Connect Berlin: Entrepreneurs meet Investor and Institutions on 7th March 2017 at [...]
Startups meet Investors and Partners
We proudly share with you the 3rd Start Up Connect Berlin: Entrepreneurs meet Investor and Institutions on 7th March 2017 at #openspace with speakers and partners from Germany and abroad.
It is an opportunity to establish an international forum with international speakers and audience. Connecting entrepreneurs, investors and Institutions (Associations, Networks, Chambers, EU) in order to make Berlin the Center of Influencing the Entrepreneurship Agenda in Germany and EU and have a more Entrepreneurial environment and framework. Come to meet local and international Entrepreneurs, Investors, Institutions.
SPECIAL PRICES TO OUR MEMBERS & SOLUTIONERS
(Note: these codes are restricted to only our Members & Solutioners)
- Premium Members: FREE Access (code: GLOBALSFreePass) ► Upgrade NOW!
- Silver & Gold Solutioner: FREE Access (code: GLOBALSFreePass) ► More Info!
- GLOBALS Members and Bronze Solutioners: 30% OFF (Code: GLOBALS30) ► Become a Member NOW is FREE!
🔥 Pitch your Startup in a Bus full of investors and partners looking for business opportunities.
Among past speakers: Dr. Steffen Von Blumröder, Director, Financial Services Bitkom, Joachim Homeister, Partner Dentons, Sebastian Markowski, Vice President, GP Bulhound (Investment Bank in ICT Sector), Senior Rep from Big ICT Players, Senior Rep from VCs, Business Angels, Startups at Growth Stage, Senior Rep from IHK Berlin, Berlin Partner, Land Berlin, BMWI, and many others.
- 15.30–16.00: Registration & Warming Up.
- 16.00 –16.30: Opening & Welcome Remarks
- 16.30 –16.45: Introductory Remarks.
- 16:45–17.30:1st Panel (How Digitalisation Scale Up the Ecosystem – Fin-tech Focus)
- 17:30–18.15: 2nd Panel (Investors – Startups Relations & Fundraising)
- 18.15 – 18.30: Partner Country – Rising Startup Ecosystems
- 18.30 – 20.00: Startups Final Competition & Awards.
- 20.00 – 21.00: – Networking Reception with Buffett.
Forum Moderation: CCG & Media
Panels Moderation: Journalist (to be confirmed)
🔥 CONNECT Entrepreneurs with International Investors (VCs, Angels, Funds) & Institutions (Chambers, Associations, Ministries, Embassies)
🔥 B2B & B2G Matchmaking between selected Startups and Investors and Institutions.
🔥 KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER From Senior high-level International Speakers (Investors, Serial Entrepreneurs, Institutional Representatives, Policy Makers)
(Tuesday) 3:00 pm CET
Bülowstrasse 80, 10783, Berlin
Startup Connect Berlin firstname.lastname@example.org
#openspaceBülowstrasse 80, 10783, Berlin