RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
We proudly share with you the 2nd Start Up Connect Berlin Forum: Entrepreneurs meet Investor and Institutions on 9th December 2015 at Berlin [...]
We proudly share with you the 2nd Start Up Connect Berlin Forum: Entrepreneurs meet Investor and Institutions on 9th December 2015 at Berlin Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IHK Berlin) with speakers and partners from Germany and abroad.
It is an opportunity to establish an international forum with international speakers and audience. Connecting entrepreneurs, investors and Institutions (Associations, Networks, Chambers, EU) in order to make Berlin the Center of Influencing the Entrepreneurship Agenda in Germany and EU and have a more Entrepreneurial environment and framework. Come to meet local and international Entrepreneurs, Investors, Institutions.
SPECIAL PRICES TO OUR MEMBERS & SOLUTIONERS (Note: these codes are restricted to only our Members & Solutioners)
- Premium Members: FREE Access (code: GLOBALSFreePass) ► Upgrade NOW!
- Silver & Gold Solutioner: FREE Access (code: GLOBALSFreePass) ► More Info!
- GLOBALS Members and Bronze Solutioners: 30% OFF (Code: GLOBALS30) ► Become a Member NOW is FREE!
? Pitch your Startup in a Bus full of investors and partners looking for business opportunities. Apply here ► http://bit.ly/SCB-pitch
Among others speakers will be: Dr. Steffen Von Blumröder, Director, Financial Services Bitkom, Joachim Homeister, Partner Dentons, Sebastian Markowski, Vice President, GP Bulhound (Investment Bank in ICT Sector), Senior Rep from Big ICT Players, Senior Rep from VCs, Business Angels, Startups at Growth Stage, Senior Rep from IHK Berlin, Berlin Partner, Land Berlin, BMWI, and many others.
- 15.30–16.00: Registration & Warming Up.
- 16.00 –16.30: Opening & Welcome Remarks: - Rep. IHK Berlin. - Mario Paladini, CEO, Club GLOBALS. - Yannis Salavopoulos, President, CAPITALS Business Circle. - Rep. of Berlin Partner-Other Supporters.
- 16.30 –16.45: Introductory Remarks.
- 16:45–17.30:1st Panel (How Technology can help the Scale Up of Startups & Ecosystem)
- 17:30–18.15: 2st Panel (Investors VS Startups Relations & Fundraising options)
- 18.15 – 18.30: Sum up & Conclusions.
- 18.30 – 20.00: Startups Final Competition & Awards.
- 20.00 – 22.00: – Networking Reception with Buffett.
- 22.00 - Afterparty!
Forum Moderation: Yannis Salavopoulos, CBC
Panels Moderation: Journalist (to be confirmed) + Steffen Von Blumroeder + Yannis Salavopoulos
? CONNECT Entrepreneurs with International Investors (VCs, Angels, Funds) & Institutions (Chambers, Associations, Ministries, Embassies)
? B2B & B2G Matchmaking between selected Startups and Investors and Institutions.
? KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER From Senior high level International Speakers (Investors, Serial Entrepreneurs, Institutional Representatives, Policy Makers)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image="7651" img_size="large" alignment="center" link="http://clubglobals.com/events/startup-connect-berlin-afterparty-xmas-9dec-cheshirecat/"][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]
(Wednesday) 3:30 pm CET
Berlin Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Fasanenstraße 85, 10623 Berlin
Berlin Chamber of Commerce & IndustryFasanenstraße 85, 10623 Berlin