Thanks for an other amazing Event to +100 Globals! We enjoyed a nice wine tasting from Viniculture, food courtesy from Rainmaking Loft, piano from Tomás
Thanks for an other amazing Event to +100 Globals! We enjoyed a nice wine tasting from Viniculture, food courtesy from Rainmaking Loft, piano from Tomás, 20secs presentations from our ‘Solutioners’ and energetic Drummers Fondation Itsitso Show!
Check out the pictures on FACEBOOK and VIDEO at GLOBALS.TV!
GLOBALS Berlin gets together for an ITB warm up and introduces his new location partner:
Le Labo (Rainmaking Loft), Charlottenstr. 2, 10969 Berlin (map) on Tuesday, 4th of March at 7 pm.
Berlin’s only Liquid Nitrogen Bar. The look and feel is 1920’s Speakeasy and investors, entrepreneurs and journalists love hanging out with here. The Head Barman was trained at three star restaurants and he has Berlin’s coolest moustache!
Dress code: Dress for Success / Business Casual
This event is great for:
- Newly arrived people looking for English-speaking help while settling in Berlin.
- Connecting to other like-minded internationals in Berlin looking for special offers.
- Professionals who have their own solution to offer.
Special Community Offers for:
- Venues: Regus – FREE Black Business World Card for one year
- Housing: Exclusive Temporary Furnished Apartments
- Lifestyle: DriveNow (premium car sharing of BMW,Mini
& Sixt) FREE registration (usually 29€)
Looking forward to welcoming you and your international friends!
Mario – GLOBALS Diplomat Berlin
From Expat to Local. Connecting Globals & Business
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm
Charlottenstrasse 2, Berlin, Germany
Rainmaking LoftCharlottenstrasse 2, Berlin, Germany