Since 2011, myGermanExpert provides translated bureaucratic forms necessary to live and work in Germany.
Here are the services we currently offer:
- Bürgeramt Registration: Go to our website, enter your information in your own language and receive your filled in Anmeldung form automatically translated into German. You will also get a free Info Pack. Then just take it to your nearest Bürgeramt to get registered in Berlin and obtain a tax ID. This service is available in English, French, Italian & Spanish.
- Public Health Insurance: Free Membership Application Form for Barmer-GEK. Go to our website, enter your information in your own language and receive your completed Barmer GEK form by email, then forward it to us with a copy of your passport and a passport photo (for the insurance card). More info on our website. This service is available in English, French, Italian & Spanish.
- Travel Health Insurances for Short-Term Stays in Germany. Buy your travel medical insurance online with us: we have the best deals from HanseMerkur. This is the perfect short-term solution if you need to apply for a visa. This service is available in English & German.
- German Bank Account: Create a free account with myGermanExpert and start filling in the online form for opening your online bank account in Germany. DKB-Cash is one of the few German bank accounts that are totally free of charge (there are no set up fees and no monthly fees). This service is only available in German.
- Tax ID (Steuer-ID, not for freelancers): Three weeks have passed and you still haven’t received your Tax ID? Request it online here (processing time could be up to 3 months). This service is only available in German.